A National Historic Site of Canada, the Banff Springs Hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels in Banff National Park. A lavish castle with a beautiful Rocky Mountain setting, the Banff Springs Hotel has attracted distinguished visitors from all over the world for over a century.
As you might imagine, a stay at the Banff Springs Hotel does not come cheap – in fact, it is one of the most expensive hotels in Banff. Guests agree that the level of opulence and the world-class Banff National Park scenery justifies the expense, but that doesn’t mean you should blindly open your wallet.
If you are considering a stay at this luxury Fairmont Banff hotel, spend a few minutes exploring these Banff Springs Hotel deals…
9 Easy Ways to Find Banff Springs Hotel Deals:
1. View the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Offers
The first place you should look for Banff Springs Hotel deals is the official Fairmont.com Offers. Here you will find a wide variety of Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel specials. The Banff Springs Hotel deals and packages found here change with the season and appeal to a wide variety of visitors.
Current Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel deals are:
- Banff Springs Alberta Resident Rate: A sensational hotel deal for Alberta residents looking for a vacation close to home. With the Alberta resident rate at the Banff Springs Hotel you can save up to 30%! We recently saved nearly $150 a night at the Banff Springs Hotel by using the Alberta resident rate discount.
- Christmas at the Castle: Spending Christmas in Banff? Make your stay at the Banff Springs Hotel at Christmas extra special with an in-room Christmas tree.
- Luxury Ski the Canadian Rockies: Anyone looking to add Banff skiing to their itinerary, will enjoy two ski passes per adult (per night) valid for either the Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village or Mt. Norquay. Also included in this Banff Springs Hotel ski package is shuttle service to the ski hill, daily à la carte breakfast, gratuities and self-parking.
- Escape to Willow Stream Spa: This luxurious Banff Springs spa package deal includes one Willow Stream spa treatment per adult (per night), self-parking and gourmet breakfast daily at STOCK Food & Drink.
- Take Your Time: The longer you stay, the more you save on your stay at the Banff Springs Hotel! With the Take Your Time deal, guests save 15-25% on their room.
- The Suite Life: Guests who book a 1 or 2-bedroom suite will enjoy complimentary breakfast, parking, a dedicated Suite Concierge, a personalized welcome amenity and more.
- Banff Springs Hotel Bed & Breakfast Package: This Banff Springs Hotel package deal includes à la carte breakfast, gratuities and self-parking.
- Banff Springs Hotel Seniors Rate: Yes, there is a seniors discount at the Banff Springs Hotel. Guests aged 55+ can save up to 20%.
- Fairmont Gold Banff Springs Package: This luxury Banff Springs Hotel package includes Fairmont Gold accommodation, access to the private Gold Lounge, assistance from a dedicated Fairmont Gold Manager, Fairmont Gold turndown service and daily deluxe breakfast.
- CAA / AAA Discounts: CAA or AAA members can enjoy a 30% discount at the Banff Springs Hotel on the best available rate.
Historical Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Deals:
These amazing Banff Springs Hotel deals are not currently being offered, but give an idea of what you can find when you check back often for new Fairmont Offers.
- Banff Springs Golf Packages: Enjoy an unforgettable round of golf on the world-famous Banff Springs Golf Course. This Banff Springs golf package also includes shuttle service to and from the course, golf club storage and self-parking.
- Small Wedding and Elopement Packages: Couples in love can get married at the Banff Springs Hotel, the most romantic wedding venue in Banff National Park. Couples booking this Banff Springs wedding package enjoy a variety of discounts on venues, meals and rooms.
- Stay Close: This may have been the best Banff Springs Hotel deal you’ll ever see. For a limited time, guests at the Banff Springs Hotel got every second night free!
- Book Early & Save: Book a stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel before April 20, 2021 for stays until September 30, 2021 and you’ll enjoy your third night free!
- Trees of Hope: Guests booking this Banff Springs Hotel package deal enjoy 10% off the best available rate and a $25 hotel dining credit. In addition, Fairmont will donate $10 to the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Take Your Time: Save 20% at the Banff Springs Hotel on stays of 3+ nights.
- Stay & Play Offer: Guests booking this Banff Springs Hotel package deal will enjoy 20% off the best available rate. In addition, you’ll enjoy 10% off products at the luxurious Willow Stream Spa and 20% off Banff Springs dining, private guided experiences and 20% off winter equipment rentals.
- Banff SnowDays packages: Banff comes alive every January with the Banff SnowDays festival. Guests booking the Banff Springs Hotel SnowDays package enjoy room discounts from 25%-45%. In addition, the Banff Springs SnowDays package includes 20% off mid-week treatments at the Willow Stream Spa, 20% off food and drinks, 20% off bowling and 20% off winter equipment rentals.
2. Join the Accor ALL Loyalty Program
The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is owned by Accor – one of the largest hospitality companies in the world. Accor has an excellent loyalty program called ALL – Accor Live Limitless.
ALL is free to join and members enjoy many amazing benefits right away, including:
- Member discounts at over 3,000 Accor hotels – including the Banff Springs Hotel
- Advance access to private sales
- 10% off Willow Stream Spa treatments and products
- Check in at the Banff Springs Hotel Priority Welcome private desk
- Discounts on car rentals, airport lounges
- Access to the Fairmont Fit program (small surcharge)
3. Sign Up for Fairmont Email Offers
Sign up for Fairmont Email Offers and be among the first to know about any new Banff Springs Hotel deals, promotions and special offers.
4. Book a Banff Springs Hotel Flight & Hotel Package Deal
Out of town visitors can often get a good discount on their Banff Springs Hotel vacation by booking their flights, hotel stay and/or a car rental on the same itinerary.
5. Save 15% with Your Visa Card
Guests can receive a 15% discount at the Banff Springs Hotel and a $50 hotel credit when they pay for a minimum two-night stay with their VISA card.
6. Get VIP Perks with Your American Express Platinum Card
Guests booking a stay at the Banff Springs Hotel with an American Express Platinum Card will enjoy a complimentary upgrade on arrival (subject to availability), a daily full breakfast and a $100 food and beverage credit.
7. Groupon for the Banff Springs Hotel
You may occasionally see a deal for the Banff Springs Hotel on Groupon. In the past, Banff Springs Hotel deals on Groupon have included deep discounts on a hotel room (including breakfast).
Other Banff Springs Hotels Groupon offers have included 50% off Afternoon Tea for Two.
8. Redeem CIBC Rewards Points for Fairmont Hotels Gift Cards
If you collect CIBC reward points, you may redeem points for a Fairmont Hotels & Resorts $100 Gift Card.
9. Compare Banff Springs Hotel Room Rates
When looking for Banff Springs Hotel deals, it often pays to shop around to find the best deal. When comparing Banff Springs Hotel room rates, be careful to compare apples-to-apples by looking at the final price (including taxes and surcharges).
You can quickly compare Banff Springs Hotel room rates on:
We hope you will find a great Banff Springs Hotel deal with these tips. With a little extra money in your pocket, why not pamper yourself at the Willow Stream Spa, a round at the Banff Springs Golf Course, or a lavish meal at one of Banff’s finest restaurants.
More About the Fairmont Banff Springs
Best Places to Stay in Banff
Dan Brewer, a life-long Alberta resident, calls Canmore home along with his wife and two kids. He is the co-owner of Travel Banff Canada, where he gets to share his passion for the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Dan, along with his family, love being outdoors doing one of the many activities they enjoy in the mountains: hiking, mountain biking, paddleboarding, skiing, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
When he's not in Canmore enjoying one of his favourite local hikes, you can find him hoping on a plane to explore a new country with his family or working on one of their other two travel sites: Family Can Travel and Baby Can Travel.